Training for Professionals
CPD workshops for professionals
Announcing the BabyCalmTM Professional Study Day - CPD for NHS trusts, Childrens Centres, Homestart Branches, Foster Carer Organisations, Nurseries and Childcare Colleges.
Have you ever wondered what happens in BabyCalmTM classes or workshops or wondered what makes them so special?
- Would you like your employees or volunteers to have a deeper understanding to apply to their work?
We are very excited to be able to offer professional development CPD workshops.
These workshops have been specifically developed for professionals who would like more knowledge of the BabyCalmTM ethos and teachings with a specific focus on attachment, bonding and relevant neuropsychology of infants.
In these 5 hour workshops we cover:
- The history of BabyCalmTM
- The BabyCalmTM ethos and what we mean by 'The Maternal Revolution'
- The background research behind our methods
- The developmental psychology upon which much of our work is based
- An introduction to babywearing and other practical babycalming techniques
- Tips to help the new parents you work with
- Enrich your professional knowledge
The professional workshop was developed by Sarah Ockwell-Smith, founder of BabyCalmTM and author of 'BabyCalm: A Guide for Calmer Babies and Happier Parents' and can be delivered by Sarah herself or by one of our highly qualified and experienced trainers, who all have a background in psychology and/or child development.
Our CPD workshops are held in your own location on a date and time chosen by you. We are currently able to offer this service to mainland UK only. We can accommodate up to 20 delegates per workshop.
Fees include 5 hours of tuition, tailored to your bespoke requirements and handouts for all participants.
We suggest training is held from 10am-4pm with a one hour break for lunch.
Maximum delegates = 20
- Workshop with BabyCalm founder and author Sarah Ockwell-Smith £750
- Workshop with one of our highly qualified and experienced trainers £500
Certificates of attendance can be posted to you after the event for an additional fee of £5.
Travel and accommodation expenses are chargeable on top of these fees if necessary.
If you are interested in booking a training workshop please email firstname.lastname@example.org